- Designed and Optimized in CFD to ensure the best possible performance in a small package.
- The vent’s design promotes air extraction by interrupting the boundary layer flow and creating a low pressure “bubble” to increase efficiency.
- Sides on an extractor system are of critical importance as they ensure that the “bubble” created by the inclines are not instantly filled by air wrapping around its edges, effectively reducing the vents usefulness.
- Significantly reduces under fender pressure by extracting air, which reduces lift.
- Vents can be used on either the hood or fender locations. Caution, keep away from hot areas as the ABS can deform under high temperatures.
- Use in conjunction with our Splitter Diffusers for maximum downforce gains.
- Engineered by Professional Awesome and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Made from high-quality, durable ABS plastic.
- Dimensions: 12″ long, 3.5″ wide, with a 1″ flange.
- 2 vents included per purchase.
Note- these are racecar parts and will need to be cleaned up to be show car ready. Designed for outright performance at a fair price, not for impressing at NOPI Nationals.
Have more questions about what to do with your new aero parts? Head over to DIY Downforce – How to Design Front Splitters, Diffusers, Flat Bottoms, Wings and more!