- New revised design for improved strength and the same great performance!
- Designed and optimized using CFD to ensure the best possible performance.
- Once installed, diffusers create a low-pressure transition zone that greatly increase the downforce potential of any splitter.
- Designed to be installed on an otherwise flat splitter, instantly turning it into a high-end, active front element for a fraction of the price.
- Use in conjunction with our universal vents to maximize downforce gains.
- Engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Made from high quality, durable ABS plastic.
- Dimensions: 12″ long, 6″ wide, 2.5″ tall, with a 1″ flange.
- 2 diffusers included per purchase.
Install tips: Ensure adequate room in front of and behind diffusers to ensure airflow isn’t constricted for maximum performance. Designed to be riveted, bolted or bonded to a splitter and then have the rear flange removed to ensure the diffuser keeps its shape during install. Please ensure your splitter is properly attached to the car. These can, and will, create much more downforce and can rip the splitter from its mounts. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!
Have more questions about what to do with your new aero parts? Head over to DIY Downforce – How to Design Front Splitters, Diffusers, Flat Bottoms, Wings and more!
Speed Academy has put together a great video showing how to install our diffusers to your splitter. Check it out!