*We’re currently only shipping these within the United States, with a flat rate of $75.00*
Racebred Components Front Splitter Blades are CNC cut from resin-impregnated birch honeycomb material and used by racers around the world in NASA, SCCA, NASCAR, and World Challenge. Birch has stood the test of time with excellent strength, shear characteristics, and low overall replacement costs. All splitters are fire retardant, waterproof, uv resistant, and feature a honeycomb face, with a smooth black bottom.
- CAD Designed & CNC Cut/Beveled
- 1/2″ Thick Resin-Impregnated Birch Honeycomb
- Fire retardant, waterproof, and uv resistant
- Cost Effective and easily replaceable
- Strong, wear resistant, and exceptional shear characteristics
- Splitter Blade Extension available in 2″ or 3″ sizes
*Please note splitters are manufactured for race use and may show some cosmetic imperfections due to a number of manufacturing processes involved. Splitter Blades are made-to-order and may take up to two weeks for production. Depending on bumper design and splitter size, additional bracing with cables or rods may be required.