Shipping within the Continental United States is a flat rate of $99.00. International shipping is an option, but please contact us first!
Racebred Components Front Splitter Blades are CNC cut from resin-impregnated birch and used by racers around the world in NASA, SCCA, NASCAR, and World Challenge. Birch has stood the test of time with excellent strength, shear characteristics, and low overall replacement costs. All splitters are fire retardant, waterproof, UV resistant, and feature a honeycomb face, with a smooth black bottom.
- CAD Designed & CNC Cut/Beveled
- 1/2″ Thick Resin-Impregnated Birch
- 9 Ply Construction – Strong, Stiff, and Wear Resistant
- Beveled Edge & Sealed for optimal aerodynamics (No rubber or plastic trims)
- Fire retardant, waterproof, and UV resistant
- Cost effective and easily replaceable
- Strong, wear resistant, and exceptional shear characteristics
- Splitter Blade Extension available in 2″ or 3″ sizes (depending on bumper/lip combo)
*Please note splitters are manufactured for race use and may show some cosmetic imperfections due the manufacturing processes involved. Splitter Blades are made-to-order and may take up to 3-to-4 weeks for production. Depending on bumper design and splitter size, additional bracing may be required.