- New carbon fiber design for improved strength and increased performance with added strake!
- Designed and optimized using CFD to ensure the best possible performance.
- Once installed, diffusers create a low-pressure transition zone that greatly increase the downforce potential of any splitter.
- Designed to be installed on an otherwise flat splitter, instantly turning it into a high-end, active front element for a fraction of the price.
- Use in conjunction with our universal vents to maximize downforce gains.
- Engineered in the U.S.A.
- Made from carbon fiber.
- Dimensions: 12″ long, 6″ wide, 2.5″ tall, with a 1″ flange.
- 2 diffusers included per purchase.
Install tips: Ensure adequate room in front of and behind diffusers to ensure airflow isn’t constricted for maximum performance. Designed to be riveted, bolted or bonded to a splitter. Please ensure your splitter is properly attached to the car. These can, and will, create much more downforce and can rip the splitter from its mounts. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!
Have more questions about what to do with your new aero parts? Head over to DIY Downforce – How to Design Front Splitters, Diffusers, Flat Bottoms, Wings and more!
Want to know what wing these match with or if these will match your existing wing? Head over to Which front diffuser goes with which wing and visa-versa?
Speed Academy has put together a great video showing how to install our diffusers to your splitter. Check it out!