You know what we hate? All the hassle with tools and time wasted bolting on a splitter after the car comes off the trailer. You know what we hate even more? Taking it off again.
We hated this process so much we came up with the fastest and easiest splitter release system we could think of. No tools needed. It’s strong, adjustable and most of all fast, very fast!
The Professional Awesome Quick Release Splitter Support System uses a latching mechanism to allow for quick mounting and dismounting of your splitter. The latches are designed to hold upwards of 700 lbs. each. They are strong enough to support some of the craziest splitters you can imagine and include a redundant locking system for extra protection. All that is needed on your part is to add your own release handle and your quick release splitter dreams will be realized.
- Quick-release latching system makes installing a splitter easy.
- Universal aluminum mounting plates for easy splitter height adjustment.
- Mounts allow for changes in pitch to optimize performance.
- Extra locking system to ensure the splitter only comes off when you want it to.
- All parts are either stainless steel or coated for protection against the elements.
- 2 – Universal aluminum mounts
- 2 – Latches, Left and right
- 2 – Universal splitter foot mounts with stainless pins
- 6 – M6x1.00 Bolts for universal mount to latches
- 4 – M8 x 1.25 Elevator bolts for splitter mounting
- 4 – M8 x 1.25 Nyloc nuts for elevator bolts
What Elevator Bolts Should You Use?
- We recommend using additional support rods, such as our offerings here, as the design of the quick release allows for changes in angle of attack of the splitter.
See it in action:
*Note that the customer added their own cables to operate the quick release system. These are not included as each vehicle and installation will be customized for the vehicle and its particular use case.